Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hiatus

Yeah, yeah.  I fell off.  Don't hate, I'll be back soon with a vengeance and some tasty new tunes.

Especially after the 50 Cent show/afterparty tomorrow night at House of Blues.

If you haven't checked out my man Shady's Recovery, then you deserve a swift kick to the face.  It's positively dope.  He kept his promise and even had the decency to admit that Relapse was shit--not that I would ever say anything against Eminem.  Obsession doesn't even begin to cover it.

Check out the mixtape (The Road to Recovery: Withdrawal) also.  Sickest jams: Conglomerate (freestyle feat. Westwood of D12), Airplanes pt. 2, Despicable, The Warning (Mariah Carey diss in response to the Obsessed video [in response to Bagpipes from Baghdad]).

More later, I've become a working stiff.



Rise and grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot bread, Zeke!