Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guess who's back...

Oh my GOD.  My man Shady kills Drake's "Over" and Lloyd Banks's "Beamer Benz or Bentley" in this "Despicable" freestyle.







Download the hottness here.


Eminem's Recovery will grace the music scene on June 22nd, according to his website.  The album (which was set to drop in 2009 and be called Relapse 2), Em claims, has a totally different sound than Relapse and "...deserves its own title."


We all know how I feel about Marshall (if you don't, you can recap that here), and while Relapse has indeed grown on me after my initial doubts (I truly believe that all the fundamentals were there, but didn't necessarily come together on every track...also that weird Triumph the Comic Dog voice thing didn't cut it for me), I'm completely stoked to see what he's got up his sleeve next.


Especially after hearing this bomb-ass freestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot bread, Zeke!