Friday, January 15, 2010

Ill doesn't begin to cover it

As if pro snowboarder Shaun White didn't already have it made...now he's got his own personal halfpipe.




For more info on Red Bull's Project X (stats, vids, photos, tricks, etc.), the evolution of snowboarding, and the super secret halfpipe's location, go here.  The video's on the splash page, too, if you wanna see some widescreen awesome.

While you're at it, check out this hot, all-electro odyssey of a jam (courtesy of my friend John).

Mille-Crysteena (Fear of Tigers Remix)





It's Friday afternoon and I have yet to do anything with my life.  Gonna expand my collection of Wale (concert next week?  Fingers crossed) and stuff my face.  Let's hope I get out on the mountain myself this weekend with my new Burton setup.  J-Rock over and out.


"Wrist full of snowflakes, neck like a stone-age, I guess I'm a dog cuz them bitches wanna bone me."  -Trav feat. Lloyd Banks & Juelz Santana, "Ride the Wave remix"

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Shaun White for being the ultimate ginger/baller

    ReplyDelete

Hot bread, Zeke!