Wednesday, May 13, 2009

jams to crank

May 13th.  It's beautiful out, a rarity around here, and again I'm in the library trying to pretend the glow of the computer's gonna help me get my tan back.  But no big, more album reviews (The Chronic down, on to When Life Gives You Lemons), so I'm secretly loving sitting here rocking out.  Since I can only listen to a few songs over and over for now, I figured I'd share some recent favorite tunes (in no particular order).  As I look at it again, it's surprisingly metal-free...I should fix that...

Sick techno, some ill mashups/remixes, and a little bit of rap here and there (with a random appearance by Imogen Heap).

Not to play favorites, but I can't stop listening to I Remember (Caspa Mix) and Help I'm Alive (The Twelves Remix), so make sure to check em out.


(I Remember has the.  Sickest.  Beat.  Ever.  So even though the beginning feels like a setup for a lame song, just wait.  Trust me, it's worth the listen.)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Metal songs that belong on this playlist:
Fade to Black-Metallica (live from Mexico City, off of Live Shit: Binge and Purge)
Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr-Trivium
Bad Timing-No Warning
Two Weeks-All That Remains
Distance is Darkness-As I Lay Dying
My Own Summer (Shove It)-Deftones
The New Black-Every Time I Die
Cemetary Gates-Pantera


I think this desk chair is molding to my butt.


"You can't grow if your skin don't fit you/Sometimes you gotta get low just to get through..." -Atmosphere, "Painting"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot bread, Zeke!